Adv in the animal kingdom Adv in the animal kingdom

XD

I'm 15 and I loved this. I'm sure it would be heaps of fun for younger kids. I mean, you should see them play Halo... *cough*

I voted five, great job.

Sergeant O´Melly Sergeant O´Melly

Pretty awesome...

2 problems I found though:

O'Melly looks like a tree stump on the map.

The snipers take away your health really fast.

Other than that, great!

Hope to se it finished.

Multiplayer 2D Box Out Multiplayer 2D Box Out

XD XD XD

Cute, customisable, and just cool! I loved it (even though I had to play against myself), it would be better if you could add an Computer player (Yes, I know it's difficult), but it would improve the game a lot.

There's a lot of potential for such small things, if you added a tournament system, AI players, scores, you could have something big!

Great work, I loved it.

PS: Add a viking hat!

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

Nice

Not bad at all...

You should make the stars lwss bulky, they get annoying after a while. And maybe you could bind a jukebox to another key?

Also, maybe you could have upgrades, weapons and sheild floating about... Make our job a lot easier, and more interesting/less repetitive.

Joe Frenchfry: Level 1 Joe Frenchfry: Level 1

XD

That rules! This will be big when you finish it completely! A truly amazing Flash RPG.

Well done!

5/5

10/10

SamTheSlam responds:

Wow! Thank you! :D I am really glad you enjoyed playing this :D

Star Bores: episode One Star Bores: episode One

Sweet.

It's sad, I know, but I quote C3-PO here...

"Wonderful! Wonderful!"

It's like being in god mode... They can't hit you... Ah, the joy of annhiliating furry critters.

Does get repetitive... But hey, it's FUN repetitiveness.

Maybe if you changed the scenery between levels... And added more badguys... Maybe even a storyline! If you added some things to make it less repetitive, it would own!

stylusOsubstance responds:

Thanks! Great suggestions. By the way, I just topped my own high score to a whopping 13510!!

I had to use the stylus for that percision mouse control though.