Stick Vs Human 4 Stick Vs Human 4

YAY!

These are awesome. You just need to edit it better. The stick guy doesn't fit the camera's movement very well... If you took some time, you could rectify that.

Also, most of your stick fights are the same. Though good, over time people might get tired of the sameness of them all. If you want some help with ideas or animating, message me, I R A FAN LOLZ PLS GIV ME UR FLAS SO I CNA STELE UR WORK PLS!!

Sweet Dreams CH 4 Sweet Dreams CH 4

Not bad...

I voted five... This has intrigued me. HURRY UP WITH MORE!

pokeguys responds:

Thank you very much dude, we're working hard for the next episodes!

roger's movie collection2 roger's movie collection2

Hahahaha...

To "Overbite6014"

America is not a superior country. They just have a bigger military. Since when do "superior" people go shooting up each other, then get bored of that and decide to go and shoot up other countries?

Pride and Anger are boths sins. Welcome to Hell, douchebag.

To the author:

Hahaha! That was great! Really long too... Can't say much more without giving away the good parts!

Well done!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well, whetever i look at the america, brittish, dutch, Chinese or whatever goverment, with your statements, it will take a million years and 5 months before we'll ever see a "superior country".. they're all losers ^^;

Adv in the animal kingdom Adv in the animal kingdom

XD

I'm 15 and I loved this. I'm sure it would be heaps of fun for younger kids. I mean, you should see them play Halo... *cough*

I voted five, great job.

Sergeant O´Melly Sergeant O´Melly

XD

Pretty awesome...

2 problems I found though:

O'Melly looks like a tree stump on the map.

The snipers take away your health really fast.

Other than that, great!

Hope to se it finished.

Multiplayer 2D Box Out Multiplayer 2D Box Out

XD XD XD

Cute, customisable, and just cool! I loved it (even though I had to play against myself), it would be better if you could add an Computer player (Yes, I know it's difficult), but it would improve the game a lot.

There's a lot of potential for such small things, if you added a tournament system, AI players, scores, you could have something big!

Great work, I loved it.

PS: Add a viking hat!

The Coronation Of Palpatine The Coronation Of Palpatine

Awesome.

I'm working on a Star Wars flash series... I'd really like to see this done with better-sounding instruments. It would be up there with the greats, I beleive.

Maybe if you did the Emperor's theme like you did the Temple of Time...

Anyway, this is the first review I've given to some audio, because frankly, it rocks.

Bezo responds:

This is one of the pieces I really want to redo, so it's definitely on the agenda. If you'd like it for your series, I can start working on it immediately. Maybe you can email me.

LOTR music LOTR music

wtf

IS this even off the LOTR?!

Whirlguy responds:

you should be banned for this review.... this wasnt very usefull, yes it was lotr(if youre fan youre no good fan), and for some people music is a pasion like me. You can hurt people with reviews like this.